Camp Document Center
NEW for 2022! All Emergency Forms and documents will now be electronic using our new Epact software. After you register through us, you will receive an email directing you to complete our emergency forms and waivers through epact. Highlights in using the Epact system:
- Easily update and track your emergency information electronically for all enrolled children (no more duplicate forms)
- Contactless sign-in and sign-out procedures for you and others authorized to pick up your children
- Learn more about epact here: https://www.epactnetwork.com/corp/what-is-epact/
Updated Camp Parent Manuals will be released soon!
Below are some highlights of the 2023 camp programs which we’ll be offering this summer! Feel free to call us at the Recreation Office (708-485-1474) or stop by to chat about them!
Make memories that last a lifetime! Kiwanis Camp offers children a traditional camp experience including group games, sports, skits, songs, stories, swimming, field trips, crafts and team building activities. Once registered, campers are divided by age groups. Please bring a lunch (optional), water bottle and sunscreen to camp each day.
- Camp Season: June 5th – August 11th
- Times: 9am – 4pm
- Camp Location: Kiwanis Park, 8820 Brookfield Ave. Brookfield, Il
- 7am-9am | 4pm- 6pm Before/After Care is available
- Off-site Field Trip Days (at least 1 per week)
- Fridays are pool/swimming days at Riverside-Brookfield HS.
- NEW themes daily for on-site camp activities.
- $150R / $185NR per 5 day week
- $120R / $150 NR per 3 day week
Teen R.E.C. Camp (ages 11 – 14, for campers entering 6th grade through exiting 8th grade)
This camp is for participants who have aged out of traditional day camps (Kiwanis Camp, for example). They are ready for a little more freedom, adventure and new options all under the safe supervision of our qualified camp staff. Teen R.E.C. goes out on a new adventure daily (see example weeks below) in the surrounding suburbs. We have had participants sign up with friends AND solo registrations who have made NEW friends. All trips and activities are SNAP worthy & INSTA Friendly. Our staff is CPR and First Aid certified with over 40 hours training in safety procedures, age development, activity planning, terrible parent puns, social media monitoring, meme making, and laying down the law. Your (pre)teens may be away from you but we’re that home away from home you were looking for this Summer!
- Camp Season: June 5th – August 7th
- Times: 9am – 4pm
- 7am-9am | 4pm – 6pm Before/After Care is available
- Field Trips 3 days each week
- Fridays are local service day and pool/Swimming day at Riverside-Brookfield HS
- At least 1 on-site life skills day, including but not limited to:
- Cooking, team building, outdoor survival skills, leadership development
- Counselor-in-Training opportunities!
- $185R / $200NR per week
Budding Brookies (ages 3 – 5)
Creativity and imagination lead campers as they actively engage in their world through arts and crafts, stories, songs, indoor and outdoor games and water play. Camp activities enhance social skills and ease separation anxiety. Please bring a water bottle, sunscreen and lunch daily. Pay close attention to the activity calendar and parent notes as there will be days when campers will be asked to wear their swim gear and bring a towel!
- Camp Season: June 12th – August 4th
- Times: 9am – 12pm
- Camp Location: 2 locations: Recreation House (4301 Elm Ave) & Water Tower (3840 Maple Ave.)
- On-site water days
- Exciting theme weeks
- Enclosed outdoor play areas
- $105R / $115NR per 5 day week
- $75R / $85NR per 3 day week