The Village of Brookfield’s new app powered by SeeClickFix helps residents reach the Public Works Department online, or via their smartphone, to submit service requests for certain services provided by the Department. You can use this service to report the following types of issues.
Enter the location of the issue, then follow the directions to add an image (if you have one), type in the description, follow the prompts, and submit! As this system is not monitored 24/7, issues related to public safety or those requiring immediate attention should be reported directly to the Police Non-Emergency Line at 708-485-8131.
Thank you for helping to improve the Village of Brookfield.
Submit a Request
Instructions on reporting an issue:
- Click New Request below
- Type in the address/location of the service request or drag the map marker to the location of your issue
- Click Confirm Location
- Select a service request Category from the menu choices that best match your issue
- Attach an Image if possible and click Next Step
- Add a detailed description, answer the questions and Confirm Details
- Choose Submit as yourself, Hide your Identity or Submit as a guest if applicable
- Submit your request
The app is be available in the Apple App Store and Google Play Store now. Just look-up “SeeClickFix”, search for the Village of Brookfield within the app, you can choose to register to get the best experience, and begin submitting!