Friday, September 4, 2020 at 2:00 p.m. (CST)
• $35 non-refundable application processing fee
• United States citizen
• Must be 21 years of age, and under 35 years of age at time of application, or as otherwise exempt by statute
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Valid driver’s license
• Valid paramedic certification (by time of hire)
• Valid CPAT and Approved Ladder Climb card(s) from a licensed agency. Cards must be dated within one year of scheduled written exam (10/03/2019 – 10/03/2020). Must also be valid at time of appointment.
Required documentation due 09/04/2020 – must be mailed or hand delivered (email/fax not accepted):
• Confirmed online application (available after purchase)
• Consent and release form (2 pages) (available after purchase)
• Copy of high school diploma (or GED)
• Copy of valid driver’s license
• Copy of social security card
• Copy of birth record as proof of citizenship: can include: county/state-issued birth certificate, U.S. passport, naturalization papers
• Copy of valid CPAT and ladder climb. Must be dated 10/03/2019 – 10/03/2020 (due by date of written exam)
• Copy of valid paramedic license (if applicable)
Orientation and Written Exam:
Saturday, October 3, 2020 – Village of Brookfield Lower Level, 8820 Brookfield Ave., Brookfield, IL 60513
Doors open at 8:00 a.m. and close at 8:30 a.m. with no admittance allowed once doors are closed. Must present photo ID (driver’s license, state ID, military ID) to sign-in. Additional details will be provided to eligible candidates at a later time.
The Village of Brookfield is an Equal Opportunity Employer.