The Village of Brookfield is recruiting for Police Officers! To apply you must visit the recruitment portal, create a login and use the electronic application: Brookfield, IL Police Officer Job Application – Industrial/Organizational Solutions (iosolutions.com).
Applications will not be accepted at Village Hall or by email. The General Employment Application for other open positions with the Village cannot be used for the Police Office Recruitment.
Application Deadline: Friday, April 30, 2021 at 2:00 p.m. (CST)
Starting Salary: $63,689
- $35.00 non-refundable application fee
- U.S. citizenship
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Valid driver’s license
- Must be 21 years of age and under 35 years of age at time of application, or as otherwise exempt by statute
- Successful completion of POWER test with a licensed agency within one year prior to the written exam. Cards must be dated 6/5/20 – 6/5/21
Required Documentation due 4/30/2021 at 2:00 p.m.:
- Confirmed online application (available after purchase)
- Consent and release agreement (available after purchase)
- Copy of high school diploma or equivalent
- Copy of valid driver’s license
- Copy of birth record as proof of citizenship. May include: state/county issued birth certificate, passport or naturalization papers
- Copy of POWER test card dated 6/5/2020 – 6/5/2021 (due at time of written exam)
Orientation & Written Exam Information:
Candidates must attend the mandatory orientation and written examination on Saturday, June 5, 2021. The time of the exam is TBD – please be sure you can be available at any time on June 5th. Testing will be held in Brookfield, IL.
Application Process Information:
When you complete the online application, you will receive a confirmation number. You will also need to print and sign the required release form(s) and gather the required documentation listed above for submission to IOS Recruitment by 2:00 p.m. (CST) on April 30, 2021. Application fees are non-refundable.
The Village of Brookfield is an Equal Opportunity Employer.